I suggest you ...

Bankroll Graph

It would be great if it was possible to see the graph of your bankroll (similar to winnings graph, but you would see how much money you actually had/have).

And maybe also the individual graphs for bankrolls on individual poker sites.

For any withdrawals or deposits you make,
you could just type that information somewhere, and your bankroll standings would be updated.

862 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Panda BandaPanda Banda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HMrulezHMrulez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make Holdem/Omaha Manager as Bankroll Manager too. Great idea.

• PhillPhill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forgot to add: While a specific bankroll graph and extra options would be excellent, this functionality is already present, simply add your deposits/withdrawals to the rakeback/bonuses graph and it will track your bankroll.

• PhillPhill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While we're talking about graphs, how about a custom graphs option where you can apply existing filters to a graph line.
        For example you can view your all-hands graph and overlay a filter graph like "All in preflop = true" or "Hand strength at river = three of a kind or greater" (cooler detector).

• squalitosqualito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great with a whole Tab dedicated to Bankroll !!!

Per site, per type (Sng, Cg, tournament, etc)

Would be the best !

• madlionmadlion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great with a whole Tab dedicated to Bankroll with all the functionality of something like Pokerdominator (http://www.pokerdominator.com/) but obviously better with reports and filters and the ability for manual input. With this HM would be the ultimate all-in-one poker tool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base