I suggest you ...

Stats selection for the sessions tab

Give people the possibility to add or remove stats in the sessions tab. I dont think some features are necessary, whereas others are a necessity.

I.e. I hate the All-In EV stat, so I want to remove it. Others like it and maybe want to add a % when allin stat.

1,207 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SpuriousSpurious shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • laixeelaixee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important for me to hide amount won. Please let us chose this

• laixeelaixee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important for me to hide amount won. Please let us chose this

• letrapletrap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stats selection for "player" tab is even more important.

PS! I also made a new suggestion to add all three. Search for: customizable stat selection for "players", "sessons" and "vs player" tab
        And dont forget to upvote!

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I also prefer to concentrate on playing well rather than watching a very misleading stat like All In EV which doesn't really tell a word about how well one has played but it's pretty much always enough to draw the attention. Adding bb/100 would be awesome as well.

Also, $/h should be added as an option to "Reports."

• micha w.micha w. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This absolutely makes sense! It's the first thing I've been missing when I replaced PS Elephant with HEM.

• allinballin78allinballin78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this so bad. I'm more focused on +EV poker then the amount I'm up or down. It's hard to keep from looking at the stat so if I can remove the amount won, $/hr, and stuff like that it'll really help.

• jason.binderjason.binder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be excellent. If we can have customisable reporting in the, there should be no reason why we cannot have the same in session tab (and other areas)

• HRPaperstacksHRPaperstacks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea that I hope eveyrone votes for. I'd love to add just the bb/100 column. C'mon now, we can't let this great idea get less votes than "Adult themes for the replayer" (LOL).

Feedback and Knowledge Base