I suggest you ...

HUD stats v's Hero

Would it be possible to display stats from a villain v's the Hero.
eg. 3bet Hero from SB.

And/ or Stats of the villan v's player profil eg. 3 betting v's vpip 24 pfr 23.

1,352 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dwaydway shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SteinarSteinar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this possible as a "filter" for the entire hud view (similar to the session:

Heros lifetime stats vs villain
        Heros session stats vs villain
        Villains lifetime stats vs hero
        Villains session stats vs hero

If this is too complicated when more players are at the table, or 4 different hud views become too messy, maybe add a master "HU-filter" that will automatically just show stats vs villain in play (since all other play is pretty irrelevant).

This would be super awesome for HU play. (A popup, or just single stats, not so much).

• chuckiekchuckiek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be HUGE!!! Thank you for making it happen. Is this under or over a year away?

• AceOnDaRiverAceOnDaRiver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is the the best idea but this goes together with an other idea called "Villains lifetime view of the hero" this has also already lots of vote.

My thinking is the following:
        Fisrt we have to know hoe the villains see us (what is our image) then we can judge for example why he 3bets us much more often than he does overall.

So definitely this two ideas must be implemented together!!!

See also Jason Huffaker comments

• reecelightsreecelights commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3bet vs. Villain would be a HUGE help.

I had been thinking about this over the past few days becuase I realized a Villain was 3betting me more than his stat suggested (vs all players). Then tonight, I was watching a training video and the instructor (BalugaWhale) made a comment about stats being only somewhat worthwhile because it doesn't tell how the villain plays against YOU specifically.

• BlixxBlixx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to toggle to "vs hero" stats in addition to the current total and session stats, would be great.

• Jason HuffakerJason Huffaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I posted this suggestion at 2+2 and was linked to here glad to see others think its a good idea. Would be nice to see how villian see's your stats as well not just the villian vs you. As when multi tabling it history vs a certain player between sessions gets a little foggy. Like maybe how you double left click on your stats that you could double right click on his stats and a sub box would come up displaying both huds however they are configured at moment.

• AlwaysAPlusAlwaysAPlus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The HUD that comes out with this feature first, will be head and shoulders the most powerful on the market.

• redCashionredCashion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the few updates thast would have a tangible affect on most people's bottom lines. It would be invaluable to be able to list which players are 3betting the most from all positions, or which are 4betting you the most, etc.

• craig1129craig1129 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this in hopes that it will get the "vs player" fixed in the reports tab..

• Berge20Berge20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to the other request about Villian Steal % vs. Hero in Blinds. Would be nice

Feedback and Knowledge Base